Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Melissa & Kris Maternity

I just adore this couple!  They are seriously two of the kindest and most giving people I know.  It was an absolute pleasure to do their maternity photos.
  These two are incredibly colorful, not just their personalities, but their home and clothing as well.  Melissa is big into thrifting and they are both earth conscious, quick to reuse items and minimize their footprint. So when I was told they wanted to do the shoot in a friend's home that was comprised of mostly vintage, thrifted items AND every room was a different color, I was over the moon!  Melissa recently had her baby shower and all of the girls brought a book to start a library of books for the baby. I had Melissa pick one of her favorites so we could incorporate that into the shoot as well.  



























No comments:

Post a Comment