Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Bielecki365 Project

Hi friends and Happy New Year!  I love this time of year; all of the hope, excitement, plans, and things you want to accomplish in just 365 days.  Exciting to think about the year ahead, isn't it? 
 My husband and I decided to challenge ourselves with our camera this year, so we've made a commitment to one photo a day for 365 days.  If I'm being honest, I'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of getting one shot a day and posting it here, but I guess the point is to challenge ourselves each year - no matter what aspect of our lives it is.  So here is to a challenging, hardworking year with no fear and loads of creativity flowing.  
We bring you our project: Bielecki365.



His:
This old typewriter sits in our house as a decoration, and I often wonder what stories have been written over its many years.  I was inspired by the hope for the new year to come, and the stories to be 'written'.  


Hers:
Lazy days at home are far and few between and there's nothing I love more than some cozy socks and an oversize sweater to lounge around in.  It was great to have a day at home to reflect on 2013 and prepare for all that 2014 holds in store for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment